Well it snowed all night and its still snowing….guess we have had 30cm so far…..its officially a POWder day!
The season is well underway ….we have been spoilt with heaps of snow and recently lots of sun!
The good news is that it’s snowing again….20+cm due tonight at the chalet!!!
After a week or so of gorgeous sunshine we are now back to fresh snow and cold temperatures…Perfect!
- La Clusaz – Traditional, affordable ski resort only 1 hour from Geneva Airport
- 220km of skiing in the stunning Aravis Valley – suitable for all levels
- Catered, owner run chalet with genuine ski to the door location
- En-suite rooms with Egyptian cotton bedding and L’Occitane products
- Scandinavian Hot Tub with amazing views, open log fire, WIFI, childcare
- Complimentary bar, Champagne… Read more