After a week or so of gorgeous sunshine we are now back to fresh snow and cold temperatures…Perfect!
Tripadvisor is probably the most authoritative user driven holiday and travel review website in the world so don’t take our word for it…
You can see for yourself on Tripadvisor here…
This is a lightly spiced creamy chicken dish and will re-heat well if you wish to make it a day in advance or you can freeze it, thaw overnight, bring to boil and simmer gently for 10 mins. Delicious served with fruit and nut rice.
Prep: 25mins. Cooking: 1 hour Serves: 6 EASY
125g onion 1 green chilli 175g tomatoes… Continue reading
- La Clusaz – Traditional, affordable ski resort only 1 hour from Geneva Airport
- 220km of skiing in the stunning Aravis Valley – suitable for all levels
- Catered, owner run chalet with genuine ski to the door location
- En-suite rooms with Egyptian cotton bedding and L’Occitane products
- Scandinavian Hot Tub with amazing views, open log fire, WIFI, childcare
- Complimentary bar, Champagne… Continue reading