The “secret” family ski resort ~ La Clusaz
- Inexpensive, chic ski resort less than 1 hour from Geneva Airport & 30 mins. from Annecy
- 220km of skiing in the Aravis Ski Region (Chamonix has 150km)
- Relatively unknown to the English but known throughout the world and 5th most popular ski resort in France
- Combines top level skiing with the charm of a storybook village centred around the church
- No large lift queues, tree-lined skiing therefore no high winds…skiing until May!
- Extraordinarily pretty village, quintessentially French only 5 minutes walk from the chalet or a quick schuss!
- More than 200 shops, 10 bars and 2 nightclubs (open till 5am)
- Renowned, rustic mountain restaurants offer great quality food that is reasonably priced compared to other busier resorts
- The views across the Mont Blanc range and beyond are as breathtaking as any in the Alps!
- NO major tour operators here so the resort is genuine, non-commercial and un-touristy
- Heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool & an Ice-Skating Rink…floodlit at night
- Local French market on Monday mornings
- Sledging every Thursday evening on the floodlit piste beside the chalet
- Regular torch-light descents and firework displays on the slopes beside the chalet
- Weekly welcome by the tourist office with complimentary vin-chaud, hot chocolate and entertainment
- Snowpark designed by La Clusaz’s own World Freestyle Champion
An amazing place to ski… but don’t just take our word for it… come and see for yourself… skiing is believing !